1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Gingerbread

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Fetch Questman, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Fetch Questman

Fetch Questman Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland OR

Advertisement

2. defiantbeast

defiantbeast Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 24, 2009
    Physics and Biology teacher
    Philadelphia
    No. I think gingerbread will fix a lot of issues for most. gingerbread brought better battery life to the nexus one, it also was faster and somehow optimized the hardware better, i believe it had something to do with the proccesor, and since our phone has a dual core.... The ui changes were minor but really put a nice shine on vanilla android. Such as the black notification tab. i really cant wait.

I jumped from the nexus one because i was running out of app space, the nexus ones real achiles heel. i really was not impressed with the nexus s, so i got a mytouch 4g which was nice, and i wound up liking the sense ui(or mysense ui) a lot more than i thought i would. But ultimatly i love vanilla android. I looked at the LG o2x and was really impressed by it back in january but i wasnt about to jump into LG new ui which looked a lot like touchwiz crap to me. So when they announced that the g2x was comming and it had vanilla android i jumped all over it. I say this all to say that the g2x would have been or should have been the nexus 2. And now with gingerbread this will really be the phone to have for those that love stock vanilla android.

3. EmceeGeek

EmceeGeek Well-Known Member
    None

May 12, 2010
    Female
    Student/Music Producer
    Metro Detroit
    when in doubt, or question, check out youtube!

Tags: