• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root GingerVillain Updates??

D

Deleted User

Just a quick question guys... I always remember GingerVillain getting a ROM update once a week but I havent had one for ages :thinking:

Is this to do with my phone do you think or has nobody got updates? If so, any ideas why? :thinking:

Cheers :)

The LED is so small on the desire compared to my blackberry that the LED's in different colours serve little purpose. Its nice to know I have an SMS when I'm at work in silent mode or away from my phone when it arrives (and be able to identify it from an e-mail without looking at the screen) but its so small, it barely even catches my attention anyway.

Upvote 0
The LED is so small on the desire compared to my blackberry that the LED's in different colours serve little purpose. Its nice to know I have an SMS when I'm at work in silent mode or away from my phone when it arrives (and be able to identify it from an e-mail without looking at the screen) but its so small, it barely even catches my attention anyway.

That's why I would like working LEDs, often I'm in silent mode at work and can't spend time messing with my phone so LEDs are handy.
My LEDs seem to work (sometimes) unless the phone is plugged in and charging.

Upvote 0
Well for those too impatient to wait for Villain Setup, GV2.4 is now available for download from xda.richardtrip.org.

This week's bonus is that ROM Manager has been removed :D

Edit: oh, yeah, and a possible delay fix (can't comment yet)
well i removed it from every rom anyway but its good that hes no longer bundling that redundant trouble causer

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones