1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Giving Incredible to DH

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CaseyKees, Nov 12, 2011.

1. CaseyKees

CaseyKees Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Female
    Western NY
    Yesterday I received my new Rezound and my DH is going to be taking my Incredible.

It is not rooted or anything, and I am wondering what I should do to it before getting it transferred to his number.

Do I have to do a factory reset? Or can I just get it switched to his number?

Thanks in advance!!

Advertisement

2. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Mira Loma, CA
    I would do a factory reset and change out the SD card. What is DH? Damned Husband, Disabled Homeless guy, Dad's Husband, Daughter's Husband? So many possibilities... If you have SquareTrade, I would dip it in some water and get the money. (I love my Inc too much to do that on purpose. It has been way to good to me. I would give it to one of my kids first.)

3. rfox54

rfox54 Active Member

May 28, 2010
    Dallas
    and please tell us what you think of your new phone

4. CaseyKees

Apr 11, 2010
    Female
    Western NY
    It is dear husband, or damned husband sometimes! LOL I could never do that to my Incredible either. And I don't have insurance anyway! LOL

I did a factory reset and reformatted the sd card. It was working good, but then he got the gingerbread update and it's not playing nice. just had to do another factory reset. :(

5. CaseyKees

Apr 11, 2010
    Female
    Western NY

I love my rezound! it is an awesome phone!! I love the screen and the size. It is fast, and so far knock on wood, I have had no problems with it!