• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Giyomu Tactics [Game][Free] (a bit similar to Lara Croft GO)

Giyomu Games

Jan 28, 2016
Hi everyone!

I am here to announce my latest game called Giyomu Tactics! It's in the vein of Lara Croft GO for those who played it, but with different ideas like the fact that you control several characters in each level and each character has different skills.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.giyomu.fantasytactics

I hope you will like it and let me know what you think!

02jIWUv.gif

Jgabec1.gif

fadvm67.gif

33vZsY2.gif

RnxW7ud.gif

P.S.: I tried creating a thread using the "Forums for Android" app but it crashes at "Log in with Google". I sent a report of the crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Presidente
Hi everyone!

It has been brougth to my attention that "Fantasy Tactics" was too generic for the name of the game (and maybe legally problematic because of "Final Fantasy Tactics"). Now even if you search exactly "Fantasy Tactics" on Google or in the Play Store my game will always be hidden after lots of other games.
I'm trying to find a new name and if you have any suggestion let me know (I'll probably keep "Tactics" as I feel it represents well the type of game it is, but I'm open to anything)!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones