• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Glass/Digitizer for LG Marquee

Howdy all... Recently dropped my LG Marquee/LS855, cracked the touch glass/digitizer, but the LCD is fine... having trouble locating a replacement online and brought it in to a couple repair shops which say they can't locate one either... I've got the insurance, but figure i'd try to get it repaired first.

Has anyone had luck tracking a replacement down? would the digitizer from an LG Optimus Black/P970 be compatible? (noticed that the home & menu keys are juxtaposed).

thanks much....

Howdy all... Recently dropped my LG Marquee/LS855, cracked the touch glass/digitizer, but the LCD is fine... having trouble locating a replacement online and brought it in to a couple repair shops which say they can't locate one either... I've got the insurance, but figure i'd try to get it repaired first.

Has anyone had luck tracking a replacement down? would the digitizer from an LG Optimus Black/P970 be compatible? (noticed that the home & menu keys are juxtaposed).

thanks much....

i'd use the insurance if it was me

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones