• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Glass Theme for GDE & WoW Theme for GDE

JM33

Oct 26, 2009
Maui, HI
Here are my GDE themes I created, just wanted to show them here. You must have GDE to install these themes.

GLASS Theme for GDE (HD)/(MD)

Designed to match with ANY wallpaper

This theme includes graphics for High resolution (480w) and medium (320w) devices, and will automatically detect and use the appropriate resolution.

There are 5 wallpapers, all of the GDE widgets are themed, and 120+ icons included. It is available on the market.

PreviewScreenshot-1.jpg
PreviewScreenshot3-1.jpg

WoW Theme for GDE (HD/MD)

World of Warcraft theme includes graphics for High resolution (480w) and medium (320w) devices, and will automatically detect and use the appropriate resolution.

Features a game-like actionbar, 6 wallpapers, 100+ icons from the game, and Lich King clock in 2 sizes (2x2 & 4x3)! It is available on the market.

WoW_v2_SS2-1.jpg
WoW_v2_SS1-1.jpg

cant seem to find it. Not available for 1.5 users?

When I added the HD themes the project had to be changed to android 1.6. So the Raiders theme should be available, but Glass & WoW are not.

Since I am feeling nice... PM me if you want the glass theme, v1.2 works in the 1.5 emulator and should work for you. WoW was never made for 1.5.

Upvote 0
The themes are on the market. Try a search for GDE, or any of the theme names. The only reason they may not show up is if you are running android 1.5, as stated in the earlier posts.

I am. only charging 99 cents, which I believe is fair. I put a LOT of time into creating these. I'm not getting rich from this, just a little kick back for my time. Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones