1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Glossy Black Battery Cover?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by FTS, Sep 2, 2011.

1. FTS

FTS Lurker

Does anyone know of anywhere to buy the glossy black battery cover that is shown on some promotional shots for the ace? I think it would make the phone look more slick and id love it instead of the grooved/grippy back. Thanks! :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chismay

chismay Android Enthusiast

ive seen a few in the unlocker shops,. probably easiest and cheapest way of getting one.

3. zZzACEzZz

zZzACEzZz Well-Known Member

Does anybody know website where i can buy glossy black battery cover for my ace??

4. GrahamF

GrahamF Android Enthusiast

what about on eBay?? I actually cheated! I have just bought my wife the Ace in purple & there is a lovely glossy black cover in the box!! She won't miss it! ;) Does make the Ace feel & look a whole lot better! Graham - London :)

5. Marcha

Marcha Well-Known Member

:DLol!
    Hope your wife won't read this forum!

6. pixaro

pixaro Well-Known Member

Galaxy Ace has a glossy white cover. right?

7. zZzACEzZz

Is there any web shops where i can buy glossy black battery cover for my ace?? (i dont mean ebay)

8. avidroidian

avidroidian Newbie

Google it...I know a guy.who bought ace in purple and lost it but still has the gloss black with him.... Will try to coax that out for my ace.

9. GrahamF

GrahamF Android Enthusiast

Or put it up for auction between FTS & zzzACEzzz.....??? ;)

10. zZzACEzZz

Google it...I know a guy.who bought ace in purple and lost it but still has the gloss black with him.... Will try to coax that out for my ace.

I've tried that but only match i can found is mytrendyphones but they dont sell those anymore...

11. zZzACEzZz

I spray painted my white battery cover into black :D It worked well and looks amazingly good :D

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews