1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Gmail Account problems.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bp08, Dec 21, 2011.

1. bp08

bp08 Newbie

Hey guys,

So ever since I got this phone on the 15th, I haven't been able to get my Gmail to receive messages unless I do it manually (go into the app and refresh myself) Although the Email app works perfectly fine with notifications instantly. All of my settings looks correct, it just seems like it isn't pushing them automatically.

Anyone else having this problem?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

have you went into accounts, select your gmail account and make sure "sync gmail" box is checked?

3. Lohung

Lohung Android Enthusiast

do this.. go to settings, accounts & sync, then the Gmail account. Set it to SYNC your emails. I didnt have it "sync" cause i misunderstood what it meant. Try having it "set to sync"

bp08 likes this.
  4. bp08

bp08 Newbie

thank you .. for some reason everything was checked aside from sync emails (for some odd reason) . Does anyone know how much battery the phone uses when the data sync option is enabled and set to 'push' compared to if this option is disabled?

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews