1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

gmail account

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by keljerel, Dec 25, 2009.

1. keljerel

keljerel New Member

Dec 25, 2009
    First of all I received the motorola droid today as a Christmas present and I absolutely love it. All of my family and friends were jealous when I showed them the google voice navigation app lol. I also created a gmail account today when I started up the phone. For some reason I can't access the gmail account on my computer but I can through my phone. Why can't I access it on my computer?:thinking:

Advertisement

2. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to access it on your computer. I would guess it's a password issue.

3. keljerel

keljerel New Member

Dec 25, 2009
    Thanks for your reply and I think it's a password problem as well. I would have to wait 24 hours before I can get my password back by answering the security question. I thought I put in a secondary email address but i guess i didn't. The problem is I can't access my gmail account for the next 24 hours and I was wondering is there a way I can sign out of gmail on the Droid. Will I not be able to request my password again in those 24 hours because of my gmail account being signed in?

4. keljerel

keljerel New Member

Dec 25, 2009
    Nevermind I got everything working.