• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help gmail acting goofy. stock & app

Kaoss

Jul 5, 2010
My gmail is acting goofy on my dx. It's taking forever to show a new email on 3g and wifi even when I press menu> refresh. And when I send an email it sits there saying "sending" and seems to take forever to send it. And when I say forever I mean at least 5 minutes to send "hello test". I've checked the settings on both the phone and email and everything is open.

Anyone else having this issue?

Ok now that is wierd. It just started working properly after two days of headache!! It all started yesterday when I took some pics at a family party and went to send them to a family member. It sat there for an hour saying "sending" and I thought I tried to send to much annd decided to send just 2 cropped pics and it did the same thing. I assumed it was from weak 3g (700kb d 300kb u) Then later they were finally out of my outbox and sent.

Then today I tried to send some pics again from my house on wifi and 3G and had the same problem. I did a bunch of test emails and had the same results whether it be a sending pics or a small text email. Then after I posted this in troubleshooting I did some more tests and after a few tries it finally started working. Sent a bunch of pics real quick now.

So in closing...

I CAN'T WAIT TILL ALL THE F*CKING BUGS WITH THIS PHONE GET FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones