1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

gmail calendar wont upload events

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by rs12474, Aug 20, 2011.

1. rs12474

rs12474 Member
    None

Dec 27, 2009
    when I create an event in my calendar it is not getting uploaded to my google calendar. If I create it online it downloads to my phone fine but just not when I create it on my phone. Anyone have any ideas or know where I could go for help?
    Thanks.

Advertisement

2. ATC44

ATC44 Lurker
    None

Oct 23, 2012
    I too am having this problem on my Galaxy S3. Computer created events download to phone just fine. Phone created calendar events won't upload. Any suggestions?

Edit:

After doing a lot more reading I discovered the setting for switching from the local calendar (which is color coded) to the Google Calendar (different color code). Clicking on the event, there is a setting for "Calender" which allows me to switch it from "My Calendar" to the calender associated with the Google Acct. Once it is set to the Google Calender it cannot be switched back (which is fine). Really not hard once you figure out what to do!
    I have not located a default setting which will automatically put items on the G calendar without having to make this additional step each time.