• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gmail Issue

phunter81

Lurker
Apr 24, 2012
Here is the situation I'm having. I use my personal Gmail account for everything none work related. I had my work account forward everything to my Gmail account so it is easy to read on my work computer. I can use a different signature for my work emails and everything is cool, also I don't clog up the work server with emails. The problem is on my Galaxy S2, I can't access my different signatures. Anybody know of a decent fix for this?

Well, the only workaround that occurs to me is if you want to create a second gmail account, dedicated to pulling in your work email. It'll sync with the app, so at least on the go you'll be able to choose which one you want; your personal account will remain just that, and your work account (with its own sig) will get fed into the other account, and both can be managed within both the app and Chrome, as I believe you can still have more than one account logged in concurrently. Aside from that, I'm out if ideas.

Reactions: phunter81
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones