1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Gmail Notification Problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by coulterjosh, Nov 4, 2014.

1. coulterjosh

coulterjosh Well-Known Member

Starting this morning as you can see in the screen shot: the gmail app is showing that i have 1 new email, the thing is i dont have 1 new email. I have went through and deleted all old emails, clicked on every email to make sure it is not marked as unread, cleared the cache and data, and also uninstalled/disabled app and re-installed. Also this morning after this problem i also upgraded to gmail 5.0 and thought maybe it would fix it if i deleted and installed the original and that did not work so i am back to 5.0 and i can not get the notification count to disappear, or actually show the correct number. Is anyone else having this issue and if so have you found a way to fix it? I have also sent google an email to see if they can assist. Thanks

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. I could not tell from your post ... did you restart (power off/power on) your Turbo?

When the count went bad on previous models that corrected it.

... Thom

3. coulterjosh

coulterjosh Well-Known Member

Well i guess i should have tried the easiest option first. Thanks Tom that corrected the problem.

Motorola Droid Turbo Forum

The Motorola Droid Turbo release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 21MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3900mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews