1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support gmail problem?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dave488, Jun 23, 2011.

1. dave488

dave488 Lurker
    None

Jun 23, 2011
    cirencester, uk
    hello, im hoping you can help, ive had a quick search and i cant seem to find anything to help so im hoping someone here can help me sort this problem out

the problem i have is with my galaxy s2 when i go to purchase a song from the music hub and it asks for my email and password it says incorrect username or password, i know this is the correct details as i can access the gmail account via my pc, i have tried the deleting data etc form applications (cant clear cache as it isnt highlighted to do so) ive also changed my password to see if that works but still the same next time i try, ive only had the phone 2 weeks and this has been a problem from day 1

really am hoping someone can help as this is quite annoying and is the only thing i dont like about the phone so far

please help

Advertisement

2. maggot_ff

maggot_ff Member
    None

Jun 16, 2011
    The Music hub needs an own account. :) It doesn't use your google details to log in.

Go to "My account" or whatever it's named when the music hub is open (The tab at the far right.) and register. :)

dave488 likes this.
  3. helenb

helenb Lurker
    None

Jun 24, 2011
    I have had the same problem with mine, I just bought it at the weekend but now can't get onto android market etc as keeps saying (gmail)I entered the wrong password or my account has changed. First android phone- could something ie an app i've put on my phone have hacked it? Don't get it please help!! (and how can you try change your password)?
    Ta

4. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You
    None

Jun 10, 2010
    Male
    UK
    Don't you use your samsung account details for the hubs?

5. dave488

dave488 Lurker
    None

Jun 23, 2011
    cirencester, uk
    thanks for the very quick reply maggot_ff thats sorted my issue out and it now works a treat sorry for asking such a stupid question i was even wondering how my money would be debited from gmail so it all makes sense now, like i say its all good now

phone is great just looks like its the user that is the problem :rolleyes: thanks again mate