• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi Guys

Joined this forum in the hope you can help me. Had the phone for just over a month and loving it so far :)
Ive had a quick look on the forums and couldnt find the answer, apologises if it has been answered already and i didnt find it
I use the Gmail app and it has been working fine until about 2 weeks ago, if i send an email from my phone it sits in the outbox. If i reply to an email on my phone it goes fine, but its when i create a new email it sits in my outbox and says 'sending'
Any ideas?

have you tried sending one to yourself just to make sure that it actually goes thru and really isnt just "sitting" there...
If it does go through and you get the email then just reinstall gmail but if it just sits in the outbox you probably have a connection problem/glitchy connection.

Also does it do this everywhere or just like at home/ the office etc.?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones