• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GMail - You've Finished Enjoy Your Day

Hi, apologies if this has been asked already. I am using a Moto 3 3rd Gen smartphone running Android 6.01. Whenever and wherever I try to see my emails I get the message "You've Finished Enjoy Your Day". I have tried everything I can think of to fix this including resetting my phone to factory settings and starting again. But nothing works. I have the latest version of the Gmail app. This is driving me crazy, can anyone please help me.

Thanks in anticipation.

George

I've been using multiple Gmail accounts going back to 2005 and have never seen that message.
If it's a signature issue in the OP's actual Gmail account that's correctable by accessing the Gmail account Settings menu. If it's an email app issue adding that signature, depending on which email app it should be fixable in the app's settings menu.

Upvote 0
What happens if you use a browser and access your Gmail account, https://mail.google.com , instead of using an email app? You're focusing only on your phone but it's not clear as to if this is indeed a phone or an app problem, or something relative to your actual Gmail account.

I'm trying to access my email through the GMail app. Until recently this hasn't been a problem - I've been able to see my email whereever I am. That is until the last few months. I tried to google the message and it seems to be relatively common problem. I have followed all the suggestions I have found but to no avail. As I said, I even reset my phone to factory settings and it did appear to fix the problem, but now its back!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones