1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Go back

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bill hilt, Feb 3, 2011.

1. bill hilt

bill hilt Newbie

Whats the trick to reverting to my laat rom ? A different cwm? Want my jt1134 superclean back djo5 style

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

are you on froyo atm? or just on a 2.1 setup and want your previous setup back? really if you dont have a nandroid (this is assuming ur on 2.1) you would hhave to reflash the rom u want and customize it to the way it was

3. bill hilt

bill hilt Newbie

Im on the DL_30 superclean v7 but when I try to flash back it sticks on sammy logo . the only way to come back is relash the DL_30 I was on

4. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

you cant revert to a 2.1 back on the new cwr which is packaged into the superclean roms

my recommendation? push the dio1 all in one file in odin...then after that push the old cwr...flash in cwr flash a voodoo5 kernel (assuming you were on that) and restore your 2.1 backup...if you werent on red recovery just restore your back up in old cwr

5. bill hilt

bill hilt Newbie

One more ? my cwm says version 2.5.1.0 I never used a voodo only geeknik non vodoo never did see a red cwm . Not sure why . So i should start over with odin ? thanks BTW just need my blinky back that is more important then flash IMO

6. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

even though the version numbers are the same its a different cwr made specifically to work with froyo...it wont work correctly with eclair....you could try and odin the old cwr and restore from there, but honestly your better off wiping everything and going from there, its an extra 5 minutes fwiw

bill hilt likes this.

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews