• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GO Contacts (missed calls? deafult phone number?)

ZekaPeka

Lurker
Dec 11, 2011
Hello boys and girls!

I've installed Go Contacts EX on my Galaxy Ace and I came across 2 issues:

1. I cannot clear missed calls log, even when I start the app and enter Missed calls section. "Clearing" it from Notification bar doesn't work either, because the number just increases +1 every time I miss a call... I have to use Phone (stock app) for this??

2. Also, using Contacts (stock app) I've setup default call numbers for contacts which have more than one number under them. Apparently, GO Contacts is aware of this [there's a star next to the default nomber]-- but it keeps asking me which number I want to use whenever I want to make a call or send a text message! It's really annoying! With the old stock app, all I had to do was slide my finger right or left respectively.

Has anyone else experienced this? Can it be fixed? Am I missing something? :thinking:

Please help!

There is a solution...
1. goto settings-Applications-manage applications. and select go contacts and clear defaults.
2. giv some miscalls to ur num. and take that missed calls from notifications. then it wil ask for default application... select default phone app.
3. then exit that and take call log and contact... it will ask default app for those two also... select go contacts for those two...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones