• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"GO" help (go sms and go keyboard)

Mama31636

Lurker
Jul 9, 2013
might be remembering wrong what these apps are capable of..but I used to be able to have the keyboard automatically collapse/disappear upon sending a message. ( As opposed to having to hit back button or the button that forces it to collapse...it's some kind of default setting I need help finding). Also when in an individual persons text message thread, how to I make it a default to return to the conversation list ( of (the list of) all the people I'm texting)? For example, I'm texting Bob, then hit "home button" to check something else, but then when I want to go back to texting/ hit my text icon, its taking me back to my conversation with Bob, rather than all my text messages list ( this can be dangerous because maybe i wasn't trying to text Bob this next time lol)...thanks in advance for any help!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones