1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Go Launcher and Rezound

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rcyphermd, Dec 23, 2011.

1. rcyphermd

rcyphermd Android Expert

I wanted to try Go Launcher just for fun. It starts out ok, but then goes in to a constant reboot. I tried twice after doing a hard reset....same result. Has anyone else tried go launcher with the rezound? It worked fine on the charge.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Android Expert

I've been running it for 2-3wks without any problems. Runs smooth, has no trouble w/the HD screen. Not sure what to suggest. Make sure it's been updated to current version. Go into your Settings/Applications, clear all app data so it starts clean. I haven't read of anybody else having trouble w/GO either here or in the XDA forums. Do you have any other weird behavior on the phone when not using GO?

3. thornev

thornev Android Enthusiast

I suggest a GO Launcher uninstall and then reinstall. I've been running GO Launcher for 3 weeks with no problems. My guess would be that it's not coexisting with some other software you have installed.

4. rcyphermd

rcyphermd Android Expert

I think I figured it out. I turned off fast boot and it worked fine. Thanks for your help.

BlueBiker likes this.

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews