1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Go Launcher EX ads

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Annieliese, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Annieliese

Annieliese Lurker

Since I got my phone last December I have used and enjoyed Go Launcher Exe as my launcher. But for the last two weeks I have been plagued by Go Launcher ads-ones to get me to download themes, ones to get me to rate Launcher or sms pro, and ones advertising Apps Organiser (I already have it).

Am I the only person being bugged by this? Any tips on how to get rid of these annoyances?

I have emailed the Go people and just got an automated Thank You in return. I have googled but seemingly no one else except me has this irritating problem.. I have AdFree installed and working.

Please help me!:(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Slug

Slug Check six!
    VIP Member

The ads are there to support development; that's how it remains free. As there's no paid ad-free version afaik the only solution would to be to uninstall Go Launcher, I think.

3. Breeg

Breeg Newbie

I use a lot of the Go Launcher apps on my phone but don't get any problems now. The biggest problem app was Go sms which would send me messages all the time so i uninstalled the app and now have no problems. Have u updated the filters for adaway lately?. I use adfree on mine and it seems to do the job. But as Slug says these apps are free and need to get help to pay for them from somewhere.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews