1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Go launcher EX icon dock problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ilphay, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Ilphay

Ilphay Newbie

My icons on my dock keep disappearing. I change the app hoping the icon will come back, but nothing happens. It has happened to: Dolphin hd, phandroid and tweetcaster. Had this happened to anyone else? Any idea how to fix it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. NJ Droid

NJ Droid Newbie

Are they + signs?

3. Ilphay

Ilphay Newbie

No, it looks like a small generic android logo..when I figure out how to upload a picture through this app I'll upload it.

4. wilhelm

wilhelm Lurker

Same problem on Samsung GSII. It started with two missing icons (google translate and Anymemo), now Gmail and Opera mini are also gone.

Temporarily I manage to bring the icons back when I delete them, add them again and then change the Desk icon style from the launcher settings. However they will be gone again when the launcher is restarted.

Any solution would be welcome :)

5. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Android Enthusiast

I understand exactly what you're talking about (back+home=screen shot). It looks very similar to the android app icon like the ones in your running applications. It happened on my youtube shortcut when i cut short an update on accident. It would say "this app is not installed". Maybe you did the same? Just redo your icons again and they should show. OR, if you already have, let us know what all you've tried.

Samsung Droid Charge Forum

The Samsung Droid Charge release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1600mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews