• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root go Locker as default lock screen ?

how would i make go locker my default lock screen? ... or

what is the name of the lock screen apk? so i could reset default permissions so

that only my go locker lock screen shows when i unlock my phone!

is this possible

yes go to your home screen?press the menu button>preferences>theme settings>Go locker>select Go Locker Enable. thats how i did it and it always shows up when i lock my phone.

Reactions: unotlikeme
Upvote 0
This happened to me today, I enabled GO Locker and then i had to reset my phone for other reasons and before i reset it was working fine, then after i reset i was getting double lock screens, but i just turned GO locker off and back on and its been working fine since, I guess you just have to reset GO Locker every time you power down your phone.

Reactions: unotlikeme
Upvote 0
U can always upgrade to hroark's.cm7 port, has several lock screens to choose from. Can even put music player controls on it.

not hatin on cm7 or anything but its still in beta witch means its not a complete rom. CT Mod is way more complete i mean it doesnt have all the cool little tweaks but its way faster and is less buggy.

Upvote 0
That's strange, worked for me. Did u try this:
This happened to me today, I enabled GO Locker and then i had to reset my phone for other reasons and before i reset it was working fine, then after i reset i was getting double lock screens, but i just turned GO locker off and back on and its been working fine since, I guess you just have to reset GO Locker every time you power down your phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones