1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Go SMS and For Science Wallpaper - Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by panthepiper, Dec 22, 2011.

1. panthepiper

panthepiper Lurker

Hello everyone!

I just installed stormdroid, coming from the older Velocity, and I must say it's a wonderful ROM and I am quite happy. I'm not 100% on Go Launcher as I hadn't used it before and it's rather feature rich at first but I'm getting used to it.

Being a portal nerd first thing I did was install the For Science! theme and I love it, however I accidentally flashed a Go Launcher theme over it and have unfortunately lost that wonderful background. Would anyone know where I could find the file in the theme or on my phone somewhere? Or would anyone have a spare copy? I really liked that wallpaper.

Also, I can't seem to uninstall Go SMS pro or Go Locker. I installed Go Uninstaller (ironic) to get rid of them but I got an error message "Uninstall not successful". This happens after I close it.

Any help would be very much appreciated

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cr5315

cr5315 Android Enthusiast

Here's the wallpaper: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3270519/pics/default_wallpaper.jpg

Just put it in a folder on your sdcard and use the gallery to set it as the wallpaper.

As for goSMS, if you're on StormDroid 1.2.x it's a system app and cannot be removed. If you want a different SMS app, just download it and go into the goSMS settings and have it stop auto retrieving.

panthepiper likes this.
  3. panthepiper

panthepiper Lurker

Wow thanks for the quick reply! I appreciate it! You guys have made an awesome rom. Maybe some day I'll be able to contribute a little more. I'd love to help with what I can.

j2cool2012 likes this.

LG Ally Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews