• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GO SMS - group message pop up bug

ripcurlksm

Lurker
Jan 28, 2011
When I get a group message in GO SMS PRO from "Bob", I get a pop up notification and when I touch the popup message to read it, it sends me to the individual conversation between me and Bob (from the past) instead of the group message with everyone in it. If anyone responds to the group message and I click the popup to read the group message it takes me to the individual conversation instead of the group message again. This forces me to back out of that screen and back to my messages screen and then i click the group message and can read all the group messages.

How can I force the popup to send me to the group conversation instead of the individual conversation? This was not an issue on my Droid X, but has been an issue since upgrading to Razr Maxx a few weeks ago.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones