1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

GO SMS Individual Notification Issue

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by bcominundone, Jul 29, 2013.

1. bcominundone

bcominundone Lurker
    None

Jun 21, 2010
    So I have GO SMS Pro and I love it but i do have one issue that i can't seem to fix and when i do try and contact the developers i get the same e-mail over and over which has nothing to do with my issues.

So I'm trying to set individual notification sounds for some specific individuals, but the issue is that it doesn't seem to save. I've tried it both ways. I've went under settings > individual notifications > add and then chose the individual and changed the notifications to what I wanted. There is no save button so I'm assuming i just press the back button on my phone (Motorola Razr Maxx) and it doesn't seem to save to the contact.
    I've also tried the other way where I go under the text messages between me and the individual and then i press the MENU button > Individual > and then chose the sounds and things i want and then, once again no save button, I press the back button.

I've been searching to see if anyone has had this issues like me but i can't seem to find anything. I'm hoping someone here can help me out!

Thanks so much!!

Advertisement