• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Go SMS not comparable with phone on liberty rom?

thebarbrr

Nov 13, 2009
I recently flashed liberty rom to my droid3 and i cannot find go sms in the market? I ended up getting the link to the market from their website and when i am redirected to the market it says that my the app is not compatible with my device? The same thing happened with another app? Is it the rom?

I recently flashed liberty rom to my droid3 and i cannot find go sms in the market? I ended up getting the link to the market from their website and when i am redirected to the market it says that my the app is not compatible with my device? The same thing happened with another app? Is it the rom?

Is your problem fixed? because Liberty Rom 1.2 (The newest release) fixed most of the apps that had that problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones