1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Go sms pro issues

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by mim2lots, Sep 17, 2011.

1. mim2lots

mim2lots Lurker

I am hoping someone can please help me....for a couple of days now I am having issues with this app and it is driving me crazy...when I start to type a text...the letter boxes come up and then they move in and out if you understand what I mean and are very slow and it is very difficult to send a text...I have to go back and forth to read it before I send it??? It is difficult to explain but I am hoping it is a simple thing that can be fixed. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and turning off and on and taking the battery out and clearing the cache. I don't know what it is! PLEASE HELP! :thinking:

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, sorry. Could you try to explain in a little more depth please?

3. mim2lots

mim2lots Lurker

Ok...the keyboard disappears even if I text real slow...the spacebar gets like a blue bar on it and above it and then it disappears and it shows what I was texting...I don't know and it is hard to explain but it seems to have to do w/ the spacebar...thanks!

4. shauny13

shauny13 Android Expert

i'd try clearing data and cache on the app.

mim2lots likes this.
  5. mim2lots

mim2lots Lurker

I went into the settings on my phone into keyboard and selected swiftkey in 2 places...this seems to have fixed the problem...clearing out data and cache, unfortunately did not. It was doing this with any texts I was sending...even without Go SMS PRO..and MAN is it ANNOYING! Thanks!