• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Go sms Pro

i tried the backup funtion but it only backuped the 'settings' of the program, not the actual sms...
nonetheless, before i look further into this ppl has been telling me that to backup your sms its best to use "titanium backup" (need ROOT) OR "SMS backup Restore" (FREE).

so i ended up just using them now. very easy and handy.

Upvote 0
Just flew in from the Sensation XE forum guys. Been having an GO SMS problem since the ICS update and since the One X runs the same, thought i would ask in here. Before the update my XE pulled my Facebook contact photos in to the GO app, now after the app they are blank just a normal wee box with a grey outline of a person.

Cheers
murzz

Prez, im relying on you as usual chief;):rolleyes:

GoSms1336057226780.jpg

Upvote 0
Just flew in from the Sensation XE forum guys. Been having an GO SMS problem since the ICS update and since the One X runs the same, thought i would ask in here. Before the update my XE pulled my Facebook contact photos in to the GO app, now after the app they are blank just a normal wee box with a grey outline of a person.
http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo104/JedTheJedi/GoSms1336057226780.jpg

hmm interesting, I noticed that Handcent did pretty much the same. I am still undecided which one of the two I like better tho. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones