1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by glittersdeb, Jan 2, 2014.

1. glittersdeb

glittersdeb Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2014
    Hello. My friends call me Debbie. I am 57yrs young, have two grown sons, 4 grandsons, a granddaughter, and a great granddaughter who's only fixing to turn 3mos old. I am proud of my family and their accomplishments.
    I love the Lord and have been a Christian ever since I was 8yrs old. Treating others the same way that I want to be treated and quick to forgive are my major traits. I write poetry with God's help. He has been mighty good to me, even though there have been a lot of hardships in my life. I have even written a song for the Lord. My goal through my poetry is to be able to touch just one person's life and make it better or to help them change for the better.
    I also crochet and knit blankets and caps for children. I have just learned how to make caps for people and babies. I love being able to make things for children. I also love to sing modern Christian songs, listen to all types of music just about. I do not like the hard rock, electric rock, rap, and some other types of music.

Advertisement

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    None

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Welcome to the forums :)

Glad to have you here and I hope you will enjoy your time here.