• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GoLauncherEx Problem..

xmissjess

Lurker
Nov 5, 2011
I just started using GoLauncherEx and I LOVE it. It has to be the best home replacement I tried, and I don't want to delete it. BUT..

I noticed just since I started using it that my screen orientation is screwy inside calls. Before, when I had the phone to my ear during a call, the screen was black, when I pulled it back away, it turned on so I could end call/use dialpad/etc. Now, since downloading, sometimes it doesn't turn off when I put it to my ear, and sometimes it doesn't turn on when I pull it away. So this leaves me dialing numbers with my cheek, or not being able to end a call without hitting the lock button and unlocking the phone.

HELP. This really is a pain, and I hope there is a setting or something I'm missing, somewhere.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones