• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Goldman Sach confirm the news of Tmobile

This wouldn't be surprising to me as a GSM phone is easier to release than trying to figure out how to mate the CDMA technology to the phone. By releasing it on TMo, the phone can come out sooner than it would on VZW. Makes sense to me. Besides, TMo helped put HTC on the map with Android. I see it as a class-act loyalty move! Good for you HTC!

This would also be a reason why the HTC VZW phone is delayed until April.

Upvote 0
This wouldn't be surprising to me as a GSM phone is easier to release than trying to figure out how to mate the CDMA technology to the phone. By releasing it on TMo, the phone can come out sooner than it would on VZW. Makes sense to me. Besides, TMo helped put HTC on the map with Android. I see it as a class-act loyalty move! Good for you HTC!

This would also be a reason why the HTC VZW phone is delayed until April.

Who said the VZW phone is delayed until April?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones