1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Gonna be upgrading my trusty rooted Tbolt....its been fun!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Boriquaboyz, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Boriquaboyz

Boriquaboyz Active Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Hey guys I got an offer to upgrade my second line to the long awaited Samsung GS III and so I won't be needing my Tbolt anymore. I do plan to root the SGS3 when I get it. If anyone is interested in my rooted thunderbolt, PM me ....thanks everyone!!

Advertisement

2. jennay22

jennay22 Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    VA
    I'm with ya! I pre-ordered a couple weeks ago. I'm now just waiting for the screen protectors, bumper case and my new phone. I'm still keeping the bolt, it's a great phone! It's my back up since I never buy insurance. I also still have my OG Droid. Just can't let go.

3. rodawg71

rodawg71 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2009
    G14 Classified
    IL. Side
    Nice choice for an upgrade :cool:
    Still luvin' my T-Bolt :beer:

4. rottenpixies

rottenpixies Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Chef and Blogger
    New York
    Sorry to see ya leave the T-bolt family. If you want to sell that bad boy give me a PM

5. BetaMan

BetaMan Well-Known Member

May 4, 2010
    Male
    Self Employed IT Engineer
    U.S.A.
    I purchased the Galaxy III S and used it for 1 day. I took it back. I found it to be archaic. I missed HTC Sense UI! I found the Galaxy III S to be very difficult to navigate. I DID like the face recognition to unlock the phone. The "S-Voice" that is supposed to like iPhone's Siri was a complete JOKE! TOTALLY useless.

I purchased it outright so I wouldn't loose my unlimited data. I hope the HTC ONE X will come to Verizon. Until then, I looking for a new ROM. I am currently using BAMF Cubed 1.09.

Suggestions?

6. Blacklight82

Blacklight82 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2010
    Too bad. If only you could have waited. Not for Verizon yet plus a lot of stuff isn't working.

[ROM][SENSE][SENSE4ALL] Sense 4.0 PORT

Huge fan of Sense but TouchWiz UX isn't bad. I've grown accustomed to it after a couple of days.