• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good Afternoon

cfm4058

Lurker
Sep 21, 2009
Hello,

Just a quick note to introduce myself. I am a Mgr w/ T-Mobile. Using my first Android (MyTouch), coming from the Dash (Windows Mobile). Love the apps on Android, but here to learn more about how to get some of the things I miss about Win Mobile (integration with Outlook, Word, Excel, Media Player, and especially email and attachments). I look forward to being a productive member and learning along with everyone. In addition, I will be happy to answer questions about T-Mobile's Android products. I do ask that you keep the questions to public information. (I will not discuss proprietary material or rumors). Thanks!

Hello,

Just a quick note to introduce myself. I am a Mgr w/ T-Mobile. Using my first Android (MyTouch), coming from the Dash (Windows Mobile). Love the apps on Android, but here to learn more about how to get some of the things I miss about Win Mobile (integration with Outlook, Word, Excel, Media Player, and especially email and attachments). I look forward to being a productive member and learning along with everyone. In addition, I will be happy to answer questions about T-Mobile's Android products. I do ask that you keep the questions to public information. (I will not discuss proprietary material or rumors). Thanks!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones