• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SurrealOne

Android Expert
Oct 18, 2010
I just want to say thanks to the members and MODS that help me. I'm moving on. I got my Nexus S 4g and I already rooted it and Love it. I can learn to live without the keyboard and the glass on the Nexus feels like silk almost like soft glass smaller faster and seems to do all the right stuff. The Nexus is smaller and lighter. Love it so far.

PS
It's not you Epic it's me I just need my space.:rolleyes: it's over between us.

interesting. sounds like you are enjoying it, but isn't the nexus s pretty much the same hardware as epic without the keyboard? for me, that's not much of a jump, so i'll be sticking with the epic for a while yet.
Yes just some minor upgrades like the OS :rolleyes:
Also it just fits better in my pocket. I have been a fan of Samsung phones for a long time now and this is just another step for them. It was a little harder to ROOT and get CWM on it but after a few oh no's :eek: I got it. Now running stock OS with ROOT access and CWM so when some ROMS do come out I'm ready.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones