• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I went back to this after trying a universal one despite the volume rocker. MikRom Incredibale Sensation Rom has a media volume quick setting in the notification bar, but I have run in to a new issue in that when I set it in the car dock, my ringtone goes quiet. No vibrate or quiet ringer, no ringer. I check the volume sound settings from the settings menu and it's cranked full.

Just me or anyone else seeing or having this issue?

Upvote 0
I just got this from Amazon.com: Mountek CD Slot Mount MT5000-C, Universal Hands Free Car Mount for Cell Phones - 19.95 + shipping = 23.75 in two days!

I am loving this thing! Woo Hoo! It is extremely stable all the way around. I drive around in a 4x4 truck that drives like a tank and this mount doesn't move. It also has different mounting ideas as well. The holder swivels allowing you to get the best vision possible. You can place your phone in it, in such a way as to not obstruct volume keys or the micro usb plug. It is stable, sturdy and it fits without being in the way:) The clamp style holder is very strong and easy to operate as well. I'm not worried about my phone flying around my truck anymore! I'm a fan!:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones