1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Accessories Good case for the Atrix

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ebolamonkey3, Feb 23, 2011.

1. ebolamonkey3

ebolamonkey3 Android Enthusiast

Hello guys, looking for a good case, need some pointers.

I've heard good things about the Speck and the Insipio, as anyone used both and how well do they work? I'm thinking about getting one that's rubbery/not slippery on the back for a better grip, does anyone have recommendations?

Advertisement

2. JSchu22

JSchu22 Android Enthusiast

I have the Insipio Feather and it's pretty good. Nothing spectacular as it's just a matte black finish but it gets the job done and fits well. I do feel like their Feather offerings for other phones might be a little bit thinner, but I could be wrong.

3. parks

parks Lurker

Motorola ATRIX Cases // OtterBox.com

I ordered the Commuter for $27.96...I found a 20% off coupon code (PSPNEagles04) that also gave me free shipping when I entered it a seconed time.

4. jleep

jleep Lurker

Has anyone found a case that works with the docks? I am using a Speck case purchased at the AT&T store but it is too large to fit in the vehicle dock. It seems to fit ok from end to end but the back is too thick and prevents the usb connector from aligning with the port. From the looks of the removable insert that is included with the dock the case would have to be thin to work. AT&T had a second case that looked thinner but I don't remember the brand.

5. =KLRS=ZERO

=KLRS=ZERO Android Enthusiast

no case you get will work with a dock, unless it is a skin. like the invisible shield

jsc19702 likes this.
  6. zizo79

zizo79 Android Enthusiast

Incipio Feather is a great case if you aren't looking for a lot of protection. It also comes with a screen protector.

ebolamonkey3 likes this.
  7. ebolamonkey3

Thanks guys, looking at the Incipio Feather. What kind of texture does it have on the back? Does it have a good grip or same smooth plastic like the Atrix back cover?

8. Rockinfigs

Rockinfigs Android Enthusiast

where are you guys getting the incipio case..from their website or does att or best buy sell em also?

9. chicknlil

chicknlil Android Enthusiast

That's not correct - the vehicle dock is designed to work with phones in cases. Can't comment on the other docks, but there have been several comments on here from people who purchased the vehicle dock and have cases on their phones who've reported no problems.

ebolamonkey3 likes this.
  10. DT

DT Android Expert

See my pics in my Incipio review thread, you can kind of get a sense of the texture. It's a soft, almost like felt.

Yeah, in fact, here's a post from another forum:

ebolamonkey3 likes this.
  11. diet

diet Member

Most people on the boards including me got it from radio shack

12. Alca

Alca Lurker

13. ebolamonkey3

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions! I ended up buying an Incipio off of their website.

14. ParagP

ParagP Newbie