1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Good Cases?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by artbytes, May 16, 2011.

1. artbytes

artbytes Android Enthusiast

I love the Incipio featherweight cases, but it doesn't appear that they are making one for the Infuse. Anyone have any ideas about what the good cases are? It has to be one that you can get off again without extraordinary means. :)

Advertisement

2. fireonhigh

fireonhigh Well-Known Member

Go to your local att store,check the soft shell bodyglove, works great ,i have one for my captivate...of course they have one now for the infuse..its 30bucks or better yet get the ballistic case if you work construction,yeah its 5 bucks more but its worth it to me considering this thing is 549$ to replace...or wait for ever for otterbox,by then you wont care ..lol.......i forgot if you have a few days it might be cheaper online....

artbytes likes this.
  3. poolgod69

poolgod69 Newbie

Best Buy has the Rocket Fish Samsung Infuse 4G case. I have it on my phone and I like it.

I purchased it on Sunday woth my Phone.

artbytes likes this.
  4. secrecyguy

secrecyguy Member

Even though I don't have this phone, I actually like those silicone rubber type cases.

artbytes likes this.
  5. Rockinfigs

Rockinfigs Android Enthusiast

if you like the incipio featherweight case look into the case mate barely there case..i had that on my htc inspire and i ordered one for the infuse..love it

artbytes likes this.
  6. halo0

halo0 Member

I just ordered the barely there today from Amazon. I couldn't really find any info on the texture of the case though. I'm hoping it has a bit more grip to it kind of like the soft-touch finish on my droid x. The Infuse feels a bit too slippery to me and I frequently feel like I'm going to drop it.

7. strodda

strodda Android Enthusiast

i second the casemate "barely there". i have one for my infuse, and had one ordered for the inspire, before i returned it.

ill take some pics so you can see it in "action".

8. halo0

halo0 Member

Well I got my case mate barely there today from amazon. While it does make the phone feel a lot more secure in my hand, I still find myself wishing there was just a little more friction there. I do really like how slim it is though...

9. halo0

halo0 Member

Amazon appears to carry them (out of stock at the moment) but I gotta say, looking at that photo it appears identical to my Case Mate barely there case.

Amazon.com: Incipio SA-163 Feather for Samsung Infuse 4G - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories