1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Good fast-charging dock for the s7 edge?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Shimeon, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Shimeon

Shimeon Newbie

I'm looking for a charging dock I could put beside my computer. Doesn't have to be wireless, but should be able to fast-charge... Anything that would fit a S7 Edge with a medium size case?

Actually...I've never really owned a dock for a phone. Do people find them practical, or do they find they tend to take their phone out of the dock at all time to answer sms and all that?

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Get a fast charge wireless dock & a small desktop fan to keep things cool:
    The solid connection docks sound nice,but,I've found myself that they're a waste of money & inconvenient.
    Getting the port to line up w/the phone is a PITA & more than likely,you'll find yourself undocking/docking several times a day.
    Go with the fast wireless charging & enjoy.................. :thumbsupdroid:

3. Shimeon

Shimeon Newbie

Is there any fast charge wireless dock apart from the one from Samsung? It is quite expensive, especially if I'm ordering from Canada...

4. bIOforger

bIOforger Android Expert

KOLIO likes this.
  5. bhl62

bhl62 Member

KOLIO likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 820 processor, and 3600mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews