• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good free music player for Tbolt?

I've learned something recently. Some things can be free and the fact that it was free doesn't affect your life whatsoever. Other things you go out of your way to find for free end up being free for a reason. No features. Bad sound quality. No eq settings. No dev support.

As far as casual games or note taking apps go, sure! Free can be just fine. But for my music player, i need something polished. And for this, you'd get something like poweramp.

Before amp i messed around with winamp and realplayer and they get the job done on the most basic scale, but for me anyway, that free trial of poweramp just hooked me. Try it out and then decide what's best for you

Upvote 0
I've learned something recently. Some things can be free and the fact that it was free doesn't affect your life whatsoever. Other things you go out of your way to find for free end up being free for a reason. No features. Bad sound quality. No eq settings. No dev support.

As far as casual games or note taking apps go, sure! Free can be just fine. But for my music player, i need something polished. And for this, you'd get something like poweramp.

Before amp i messed around with winamp and realplayer and they get the job done on the most basic scale, but for me anyway, that free trial of poweramp just hooked me. Try it out and then decide what's best for you

+1

Upvote 0
Uber Music. The creator of LauncherPro + created it and while it's still in beat it's an awesome player. You have to check it out even if you don't keep it

agree with this....while it is pretty base as a features go, it is set up just like Zune/WP7 music player. with the zune skin (from the market) i cannot tell a difference between my old Zune HD and my phone. it is simple, yet beautiful and effective.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones