• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good Games for Tab 2 7.0

pasqo83

Dec 26, 2011
Hi Alll,

I bought this as a pressie for my parents for christmas. Can anyone suggest a few good games to put onto the tablet.

I have put Angry Birds on there, but really dont know what else to put on there.

So what are your top 5 or 8 games that you have on your Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.

I don't have the tab 2, but I've the Nexus 7 which is the same size screen. I like Air Penguin, Amazing Alex, Angry Birds Star Wars, Fruit Ninja, Cut The Rope, Fishing Superstars and there's an awesomely infuriating puzzle game called the Curse which I play quite a bit.

Are you ok with paying for apps? There's a few decent ones which I've paid for too (although there may be some paid apps above, I can't remember).

Reactions: pasqo83
Upvote 0
Thanks - Yeah I dont mind paying for apps if they are worth it, I normally get the free ones and make my decision (depending on how many levels get completed). Its for a christmas pressie anyway so just want to make sure I got a few games for my parents so they dont have to go on the google play as much (as its my debit card they will be using lol)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones