• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good info...

newbiedave

Lurker
Feb 26, 2012
So I just finally joined the smartphone bandwagon and got my first SP, a GNex. So far, I like it... no solid reviews yet on it since I still have issues with it. Nothing that's a deal-breaker for me... since it's all known issues with the current 4.0.2 ICS.

Will just have to see what the new update will fix. As for this forum... great place for info.

dpc

Congrats on the new GNex. Welcome to these forums. Here is a link to the Nexus area just in case you need it. Have fun and thanks for joining these forums.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Android Forums

Currently we have a new thread in our social area where existing members are paying
tribute to the new people that have just joined Android Forums. This is something
the regular users thought up to give you some idea how the group truly welcomes you to these forums. I encourage you to check out the thread and say hello. We are really glad that you joined these forums. Here is a link to that thread:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/508...ts-first-annual-newbie-appreciation-week.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones