1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Good Lock

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ymmie, Mar 30, 2016.

1. ymmie

ymmie Well-Known Member

Anybody using Good Lock from the Samsung Galaxy app site? It's supposedly a UI/lock screen replacement. Just looking for opinions.

2. bIOforger

bIOforger Android Expert

Try it and let us know :)

3. ymmie

ymmie Well-Known Member

I've been using it for about an hour and I like it so far. It's better in some places
    and no better in others. The lock screen can be more customized with more shortcuts and widgets. Enough for me to keep it for a while. Quick settings I think is less customizable but I can live with it. You can choose Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth connections right there from the quick settings which is nice. You can also make different setups for times of day and location to but I haven't played with that yet.

http://www.sammobile.com/2016/03/29...screen-for-your-galaxy-s7-and-galaxy-s7-edge/

#3 ymmie, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
    bIOforger likes this.
  4. bIOforger

bIOforger Android Expert

I can't even find the app in the galaxy apps, from the search. How did you get it?

5. bIOforger

bIOforger Android Expert

ah ok you have to sideload it from that link if you are in the UK. Think i'll pass :)

6. Shimeon

Shimeon Newbie

Meh. It doesn't sync with Samsung themes and messes up with the asesthetics of it.

bIOforger likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews