• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good lookin' group ya have here

brandonmg99

Sep 4, 2010
Bloomington, IN
I just finally signed up for this forum and so far I have learned a TON about my phone. I had an ipod touch for almost 3 yrs and couldnt believe verizon wouldnt come out with one. Then the droid 1 came out and i couldnt upgrade. 5 people i knew that hadnt even heard of it until i became obcessed with it....got it. i was pissed. then....the X came out and i got it on day 1. my girlfriend hates it. says its taking over my life. I say "nooooo....its making my life more efficent". now her contract is almost up at at&t and shes talking about getting an incredible. but i really have to thank you guys for helping me with my phone. a week ago i was lucky to get 8 hours out of a charge. then i found this forum and i get 2 days with moderate/heavy use. extended battery is in the mail. thank you all....I LOVE MY X!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones