• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good looking smart watches?

What type of watches out there brand/model look good? To me the iwatch looks nerdy and not really business casual. I looked at fossil smartwatches and they looked pretty good. What else is out there?

How are the battery lifes on the good looking watches? Is it give and take? More looks less battery?
I like the looks of the Samsung G3 Frontier. The only problem I see is that it is so large (46mm) I like a smaller watch. Battery life is 3-4 days between charge with normal use and you can change the faces on the watch to suit you. Just my opinion.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
What type of watches out there brand/model look good? To me the iwatch looks nerdy and not really business casual. I looked at fossil smartwatches and they looked pretty good. What else is out there?

How are the battery lifes on the good looking watches? Is it give and take? More looks less battery?

"Iwatch"? are you referring to Apple Watch or one of the many cheapo things sold online via BangGood, AliExpress, Wish, etc.?

FYI Apple Watch only works with iOS devices like iPhone, and Iwatch cheapo from China, basically it's good luck and hope for the best, and from what I've seen can be pretty grim.

Upvote 0
'Iwatch'? are you referring to Apple Watch or one of the many cheapo things sold online via BangGood, AliExpress, Wish, etc.?

FYI Apple Watch only works with iOS devices like iPhone, and Iwatch cheapo from China, basically it's good luck and hope for the best, and from what I've seen can be pretty grim.

Sorry yes apple watch. Forgot what they were called.

I don't want one of those but am looking for an android based watch that looks good

Reactions: jennifer1981
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones