1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Good Morning, all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Confused112, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Confused112

Confused112 Lurker

From time to time i run into a situation that i cant handle so i drive to one of the stores to see if someone can help me in fixing a situation or just to find out what is new..
    I am a senior and most tell me i am too old to use a smartphone but this is 1 yr for me and i love my Epic 4G touch..
    I was looking at some apps and saw this site and decided to join you all..I , personally know no one in my group that has a smartphone so I am hoping I will find friends that will take the time to assist me...
    Thank you and Happy Holidays!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Welcome to the forums!

People who say you are too old for a smartphone are wrong... simple as!

We are always happy to help anyone that needs it... from people who have never used Android/smartphones before to those who have, but have managed to get stuck!

You might like to check out the Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums sub-forum, as that's where other users of your phone will be and the best place to get any tips/tricks on how to get the most out of your phone.

Hope you find this place useful and thanks for joining!!

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

Nonsense. We have some very active and very senior members as well as staff who can give those kids in the stores a run for their money. Heck, I ain't no spring chicken myself. Glad to have you.