• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ok so good news I just got off the phone with HTC they said that they have stopped the software update until they either fix this one or till they come out with a new one, my hope is that this is true, I told them that as of today that it was still pushing thru, I get a new one this week so we'll see!

Crossing fingers

Reactions: aileendq
Ok so good news I just got off the phone with HTC they said that they have stopped the software update until they either fix this one or till they come out with a new one, my hope is that this is true, I told them that as of today that it was still pushing thru, I get a new one this week so we'll see!

Crossing fingers

So what about the people that already downloaded the recent OTA? will HTC send out an update that will wipe out the preceding one and replace it with the new one?

Upvote 0
As far as I know, I only had one random reboot in the 2 months prior to the update and none since, but I do loose my data connection once or twice a day when I'm at work in a 4G area. This has only happened since the reboot. It seems like I can restore the data connection by making a phone call.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones