• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Good Screenshot App

puls8

Dec 26, 2016
Hi folks, can anyone suggest a good screenshot app for Android that is able to:

-take screenshot of scrolling windows
-provide editing features like arrows, highlighting with rectangles, circle, etc., append multiple images side by side, crop, resize, etc.
-able to save the image in gif file
-upload it to image hosting sites and get a link to share

I mostly find the need to take couple of screenshots but have to manually resize, and upload them individually to get multiple links. Please advise.

I don't think there is an app like that. Not unless someone develops one. Of course you can take screen-shots directly, and then edit or do what you want with the screen captures afterwards. I'm sure there's plenty of apps for that.

EDIT

You might be able to do what you require and automate it with Tasker or Macrodroid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
I don't think there is an app like that. Not unless someone develops one. Of course you can take screen-shots directly, and then edit or do what you want with the screen captures afterwards. I'm sure there's plenty of apps for that.

EDIT

You might be able to do what you require and automate it with Tasker or Macrodroid.
"Apowersoft Screenshot" comes very close to what my requirement is. However, I don't think it is able to save the screenshot file in gif format. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones