1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

good theme app?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Luckywuffboi, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Luckywuffboi

Luckywuffboi Member

Mar 7, 2010
    I'm sure someone has posted this same thread, or topic, or whatever this is before.. but i was wondering what a good theme app would be, i know of a few, but dont know which one to get. i'm not to interested in the "iphone look-alike" theme apps.. but could you still let me know whats out there? so i can do some research and see what one i would like the best?

Advertisement

2. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Redmond, OR
    It's really a personal preference. Open Home is probably the most popular and I believe GDE and PandaHome are others. I personally use Open Home because of the HTC Hero and DarkHero themes.

Like I said, it's all about what you prefer. But the 3 I mentioned are the most used.

3. Fanish

Fanish Member

Feb 24, 2010
    How / from where can i install Open Home ?
    Do i need to root my pone to install the themes ?

4. Luckywuffboi

Luckywuffboi Member

Mar 7, 2010
    You dont need to root your phome for opem home. Just search open home in the maeket

5. Fanish

Fanish Member

Feb 24, 2010
    I tried downloading Open Home - Lite but it was taking long time to download secondly the it did not had the good feedback too...So i tried to search apps Freshface which i could not find it. The search result only gave me the themes for Freshface and not the application.
    Please help ...