1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Good UK deal?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Vorbis, May 18, 2011.

1. Vorbis

Vorbis Well-Known Member

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. qwertyu

qwertyu Newbie

I just went through the same process. The deal I got on the day my old deal ended was different to the ones available months before when I started researching it. It was also via a different web site so I suggest you bookmark all the websites and check all their deals on the day you're ready to order. comparemobiledeals.com seems to have them all. I got mine a week ago on the following tarrif. Now it's a bit cheaper via mobiles.co.uk. Once you've jumped through a few hoops claiming line rental back and cancelled the insurance they automatically sign you up for it works out at

3. samjfreeman

samjfreeman Lurker

Talkmobile are fine my brother has a contract with them on a samsung galaxy ace, they use vodafones signal so it will be just like a vodafone contract (only cheaper). He has not had any problems with them at all.
    Hope its helpful

4. philheckler

philheckler Newbie

I'm on that talk mobile contract , no problems so far , loving the galaxys.

5. bigboss1966

bigboss1966 Newbie

Yep as said ,good price for a Galaxy s contract, my wife got this one a last last month , no probs at all . I have a Nexus s on vodafone and her signal on talkmobile is the same . Go for it .

6. jatank

jatank Newbie

I got my deal with mobiles.co.uk, you can send cashback deals via email which is handy.

Best to keep an eye on deals by using a comparison site, some good galaxy s tmobile deals at mo http://www.comparemobiledeals.com/mobile-phones/Samsung/i9000-Galaxy-S

Retailer and network prices have dropped since the S2 was released so looks like some good deals going. Even better now 2.3.3 is finally here!

Samsung Galaxy S Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews